Objective Of Cluster Observatory
The Objective of the Cluster Observatory is to:
- Provide comprehensive online database about clusters in India.
- Bridge the information gap and cater to the needs of a wide category of audience ranging from policy makers, donor, development institutions, cluster practitioners, research institutions, financial institutions, etc.
- Facilitate developmental linkages with policy makers and practioners.
- Help policy makers to undertake informed policy decision.
- Facilitate effectiveness of cluster development initiatives
Accordingly, the Cluster Observatory provide information on:
- Clusters in India
- Data about clusters and cluster initiatives
- Analyzed information and synthesised reports on clusters
- Flexibility to the viewer to analyse information based on filters available
- Data on clusters with regard to turnover, employment and number of units in a cluster
- Synopsis of clusters
- Information on diagnostic study of the clusters
- Schemes and Programs for Cluster Development
- Literature on Clusters viz. Articles, Reports, Case Studies etc